Undoubtedly, the features of Windows 10 are incomparable with any of the previous versions of windows. It is super fast and easy version and it unites the best features of Windows version 7 and 8.1. Windows 10 enhanced the database of the consumer and make it up to standard. Now it is more convenient to use Android and iOS as a portable system with an amazing and advanced version of Windows and apps are also increased in number because of the most awaited software which is Windows 10.
These days Whatsapp is an immensely used platform to send and receive messages, photos, audios, and even videos with your friends or colleagues free of cost. All you need is a good internet connection to make use of this outstanding App. But what is the advantage of using Whatsapp for Windows 10? It allows you to use Whatsapp not only on your phone but also on PC especially when your phone is out of reach.
Method to use Whatsapp on Windows PC
- Go to Google Chrome download website on PC
- Now press “download” button
- Select “For Personal Computers”
- Accept “Terms and Conditions”
- Now “Download” and “Install” Chrome
- Open the “Chrome browser” and go to “web.whatsapp.com”
- QR code will appear on your PC
- Just scan the code with the help of mobile phone that has installed Whatsapp in it
- After scanning the QR code with the mobile phone, the page will automatically refresh and Whatsapp messages will appear on the screen.
Use Whatsapp on Windows 10 Edge Browser
If you don’t want to download an additional browser to your PC, then here is another method to use Whatsapp on Windows 10 Edge browser.
- Select “Microsoft Edge browser”
- Go to “WhatsApp Web”
- You will be passed on to web.whatsapp.com
In the list of Whatsapp Web compatible browsers, Microsoft Edge is omitted. But this issue can be resolved by simply creating a QR code as below:
- To open the Microsoft Edge Developer Tool Window, press F12 key
- Now select “Emulation” Tab
- Select “User Agent String”
- Go to drop menu and alter the user agent string value to Chrome from Default Microsoft Edge
- Go to the previous tab which was used to launch Whatsapp Web
- Now refresh the web page
- The Whatsapp QR code will appear on the page
- Then scan the QR code with the help of your phone
- The page will be refreshed right after the QR code scanning and Whatsapp messages will appear on the page.
Both methods are reliable, and you can apply any of the above methods to use Whatsapp on Windows PC.